Peanuts is the most popular and influential comic strip written and illustrated by Charles M. Schulz, launched in 1950 and has over 50 years of heritage.
The strip focuses entirely on a social circle of young children, with the main characters being the beagle Snoopy and Charlie Brown, a boy who is meek, nervous, and lacks self-confidence.
• Brand that caters to family moments
• 96% consumer awareness
• 13M Facebook fans | 1,7 M Instragram fans
• Average weekly reach of 45 million
• TV Specials – “A Charlie Brown Christmas” and “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” won or were nominated for Emmy Awards
• #1 ranked primetime TV specials
• Theatrical Musical – “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” being a successful and often-performed production
• Movie – The Peanuts Movie (November 6th , 2015)
• One of the top 10 licensing properties worldwide with over 1,000 licensing partners
• Success with collectability in various product formats
Gift givers (Teens/Adults) and children 3-12