SpongeBob Squarepants is an animated TV series created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg for Nickelodeon. The series is about the adventures and endeavours of SpongeBob and his various friends in the underwater city of Bikini Bottom.
The series popularity has made it a franchise as well as the highest rated series to ever air on Nickelodeon and the most distributed property of MTV Networks.
- Global Icon for already 16 years
- SpongeBob is our digital friend with 1M Twitter followers, 120M Facebook friends, 7.3M unique browsers on the official SpongeBob website and 11M Social Media Mentions
- In 2016 Nickelodeon is releasing a new season leading to the 200th episode (only a few other series reached this heights e.g. the original TMNT)
- Rolling out new Toy Lines with Mega Blocks and Fisher Price for 2016-2017
- SpongeBob movie under discussion for launch 2017
- SpongeBob is a fashion favourite, licensing deals with: Moschino, Forever 21 and Billionaires Bob Club (Pharrell Williams), Undiz and Loud Mouth Golf
Boys and girls aged 4-12